It's late night. I'm bored. Time to write something : )
Let's talk about something very interesting: Minecraft 1.8!

People are getting really high expectations, so I think there's no better way to start this blog!
Let's go step by step!

- Enderman


This is the feature (if we can call it that way) That has raised more expectations from me. I can't wait to see one looking at me. And I'm also really curious about their mechanics (They can break / place blocks).
The creepiest mob I ever seen!

- Huge mushrooms


I'm really curious about their purpose. If not anything else, we can make roofs with the red one, and walls with the brown : )
They make me hungry!

- NPC Villages


Another very interesting feature in 1.8! I can't wait to steal those npc's, or maybe, work for them.

This update is epic. We all know about it. Let's wait, notch will for sure surprise us!

More News & Updates Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment