Storyline of the Adventure Map

   My name is Steve Morrison. I was a military. In my years in the army, I helped to find several crucial enemies and headquarters, In many places such as Iraq, Taliban, and many others.
   Now I'm not in the army anymore. After 5 years I finally came back home and got a job as office assistant in a local business.
   It was just a normal day like any other. After work, I went to that bar, the "Mermaid Cove".  I saw that girl by the balcony, she seemed special. Had a special brightness in her eyes, and her lips were the most intense that I ever seen.
   I thought that, as I got nothing to lose, I could try my luck. I went to the balcony, just next to her, and I asked "Hi, can I buy you a drink?"

   She totally accepted, and was so friendly that it seems she was waiting there for me. I had some drinks with her. When I went to the bathroom, she wasn't there anymore. It was late, so I just went home. On my way back, I started feeling dizzy and I just fell in the middle of the street.
   Today, I woke up In this strange place. And the only thing here besides me is this annoying robotic voice, telling me what to do.
   I hope I'll surivive this, and find out all the story behind what happened, and that mysterious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment