Critical State

   This blog is in a critical state. It is "stopped" for weeks now. We are loosing crucial readers, and visitors, and it seems that our efforts are going nowhere. 
   
This made me realize that in this kind of business, you don't need just dedication, experience and will. You need a lot of luck. 
   
Take yogscast as an example, they just did a minecraft tutorial video, and Boom! Even myself, started playing minecraft because of them. I'm not saying they're lucky. Yes, they're better than most of us. But they don't have half of the dedication, and will I have right now. That is why I'm here writing this as of now, and they are probably having some fun talking to their fans or playing on adventure maps. 
    
And also, I'm sorry for the blog "hibernation", but I'm doing as much as I can to revive it. Check out the pages we got, they have some good information too.


    We thank you, from our hearts, for taking the time to read this, comment, and maybe tweet it, or publish it someway. 
   You make us keep doing this. And feel important. Yeah. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment